Bright by Text is a 501c(3) working with partners across the country that support caregivers on their parenting journey. Our service delivers actionable information from trusted early childhood experts to parents and caregivers of young children — from prenatal to age eight — to support healthy child development and build strong, resilient families. Available in English and Spanish, our developmental tips are delivered based on the due date or age of each child, and we partner with community organizations to share information about local resources and events.
Our team is passionate about our mission and driving change. We approach our work with an entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, and an optimistic outlook.
Bright by Text is seeking to hire two Partner Engagement Specialists to lead sales that will meet both scaling and revenue goals. You will be the external face and key ambassador for the Bright by Text brand and mission to external prospects in a targeted industry (e.g. education systems, healthcare). As an ed tech platform, you might be selling to other nonprofits, school systems, healthcare providers, and governmental agencies.
You will work closely with the Chief Growth Officer and leadership team to build relationships, cultivate leads, close sales, and drive program reach and sustainability. You will also coordinate with the Chief Growth Officer to ensure sales and revenues are aligned with Bright by Text’s strategic plan.
Responsibilities include identifying, developing, cultivating, and securing partnerships in education systems that serve families of young children.
Specifically, you will:
This Job is for You, if…
- Proactively generate outbound sales and partnership leads
- Build out and manage the sales process using Zoho CRM
- Close new partnerships and sales
- Coordinate strategies with account management, marketing, and communication teams
- Create winning sales pitches for a diverse customer base
- You have a track record of building out sales processes and systems. You have built and refined sales processes based on your own experience taking products to market.
- You are both a doer and a strategist. You recognize that business development and sales require day-in/day-out methodical emailing and follow-up, and you recognize the importance of seeing the macro-trends in the space, of understanding the underlying psychology and pain-points of prospective customers.
- You understand the importance of learning and listening as you step into this role, but you also recognize that you bring a lot to the table and are confident that you can help take the organization to the next level.
- Track record: 5 years
- Reports to: Chief Growth Officer
- Contracted: Starting at $40 per hour, 20 to 30 hours per week
- Location: Virtual, headquarters is in Denver, CO
To apply for this position please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bright by Text is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.