Bright by Text is a national nonprofit committed to uplifting families and providing all children the possibility to thrive. We focus on early childhood development resources for parents delivered by a robust text message platform. Our service delivers actionable information from trusted early childhood experts to parents and caregivers of young children — from prenatal through age eight — to support healthy child development and build strong, resilient families.
Our team is passionate about our mission and driving change. We approach our work with an entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, and an optimistic outlook.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented Program Coordinator to join our team.
1. Support overall Bright by Text operations
- Manage community message content approval process within the Bright by Text system
- Manage Bright by Text admin email accounts from users and partners
- Actively seek out opportunities for innovation and creative problem-solving to improve processes and support the growth of the organization
2. Support Client Success team
- Draft and distribute partner-facing communications like newsletters, social media posts and webinar content
- Conduct "How to" meetings with new accounts on community messages, paper uploads, etc.
- Customize new partner materials in Canva & create folder on Google Drive prior to onboarding
- Provide onboarding sessions to new partnersSupport with lists of active partners for different outreach methods: newsletters, webinar invites, etc.
- Schedule meetings, webinars, follow-up meetings, etc.
3. Support Content team
- Upload new content into the Bright by Text system as needed
- Respond to user feedback on content
- Assist in scheduling social media content
- Publish blog posts on the Bright by Text website
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in non-profit, public health, or early childhood education
- Experience in utilizing various communication mediums, such as newsletters, webinars, social media, email, and Google Slides, to effectively convey messaging to diverse audiences.
- Experience and/or a strong passion for enhancing early childhood
outcomes, promoting family engagement, improving education, advancing human services, or related areas.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Canva, Google Drive and Google slides
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bilingual in English & Spanish preferred
- This position is a contract position for 25-30 hours/week and starting at $25/hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of caregivers and young children and mission driven, we encourage you to apply by emailing a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org